Friday, January 27, 2012

CRAP! I Knew I Forgot Something

Ok, not really.

But this week has been total shit.

Lil' Dude had surgery on Monday - and somehow, stupidly of me, I actually thought he would recover and be back at school in a day or two. Oops.  Today is now Friday - and both kiddos are out of school - and both will start Monday, again.  UGH!

So, it's friday.  Tonight we go sell Girl Scout Cookies - no worries - i have been AWESOME this year, and only bought two boxes. period.  Record for us!

I have made a decision, however - we are going to kick sugar's ass, and go for a modified Paleo diet for the whole family (or, if i can figure a way to do school lunches that my kids will actually eat) we will go all the way.  so - this is carb weekend in our house, as we burn up all that food - we will say Tschuss to our local bakery, and get moving on this. seriously.  

I am excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment