Monday, January 16, 2012

That's right... I WAS going to start working out last week, wasn't i?





That's right, I WAS going to start again, wasn't I?  Crap - i knew i forgot something.  

Ok - i am not THAT bad... yet....  But in all seriousness - i had bronchitis - and well, being by myself, with Mr. Awesome on another continent, and both kiddos 100% mine - I nutted up.  Seriously, full blown panic attacks that I was going to get really sick again.  **KNOCK ON WOOD** it has passed.  Tomorrow is Tuesday - and what a great way to start my Tuesday - dropping Lil' Dude at Kinderkrippe, and driving my booty on into the gym.  I think "working out at home" is not such a great plan - it leaves way too many distractions for me - if i have to make the effort and drive 15 miles to the gym, i know i best put some effort into it, to make the drive and the $$ to get there worthwhile, right?

ugh.


No comments:

Post a Comment